Lund

Where we roam with the deer and the antelope.

Christmas in Oregon

Christmas in Oregon

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Off to School


It's hard to believe that another school year has rolled around. Brita, the senior, James, the 7th grader, and Gabe, the 3rd grader, are now fully engaged in their academic studies. School hours are: 7:30- 3:38 Monday through Thursday. Everyone seems to be enjoying school so far. Bill says, "We have a pretty good group of kids and my chemistry class is consuming my life." I'm looking forward to getting organized while everyone else is occupied.

Wendy and I made the trip back to BYU Sunday evening. She was looking forward to getting back with her friends. We all had such a great summer together this year, it was hard to see her go. She will be attending her cross country retreat this week in Park City with classes beginning after Labor Day. We don't know which meets she will be running in yet, but will keep you posted.

1 comment:

gramp said...

I would like to see a new picture. With a smile on James next time. I hear he has two class this year with his dad. How lucky can a kid be? One just happens to be PE.
Grandma G