Lund

Where we roam with the deer and the antelope.

Christmas in Oregon

Christmas in Oregon

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Shower!



Dave's sister Katie and sister-in-law Bethany threw a bridal shower for me on Tuesday. It was fun to get our two families together. I realy wish the moms and grandmas could have been there though! Deb, Cara, and Sandy came and a couple of my roommates and Angela. We played "pin the scalpal on Dr. Dave" and this game where we tried to pop balloons that were taped to our behinds with toothpicks. I got SO much stuff. I've never felt so spoiled! Brita and I had to be creative finding space for it all in our little room!

2 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

Wendy,

I just read your shower article. I wish I could have been there. It looked like so much fun. I can't wait for you and Brita to come home. It will be soon!

Love,
Mom

wendalyn said...

I can't wait to see YOU! Only a week from today... just imagine. A week from today... no more school, family, summer. I am SO excited! See you soon!
luvs,
wendalyn