Lund

Where we roam with the deer and the antelope.

Christmas in Oregon

Christmas in Oregon

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Little Beauties




Hey there! Ever since Brita showed me how to use my camera, I have been going crazy with the flowers around here. There are so beautiful.
Mostly I think of Mom when I take flower pictures. Maybe you'll recognize a couple of these.





Today has been overcast and drizzly all day. I'm loving it! And I think the flowers are too. I never want summer to end.

3 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

Beautiful pictures and flowers, Wendy.

Brita said...

Wendy! These pictures are amazing! You have talent, my dear. I especially love the one with the two yellow flowers. I'm so happy that you have found such lovely flowers.

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures Wendy! Thanks for sharing them with me :)