Lund

Where we roam with the deer and the antelope.

Christmas in Oregon

Christmas in Oregon

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Character Matters II


What do you get when you combine a witch with an itching for finger food, humpty dumpty on crutches, and a prince who drives a hummer? You get Character Matters Two. This is where the Princess and the Pea learn about manners, where The Billy Goats Gruff teach the Troll not to be a bully. And Hansel and Gretel teach the witch that being neighborly means inviting friends over to eat dinner, not be dinner. Gabe did all us proud by portraying a very hairy troll and one half of the Hansel and Gretel duo. He did a great job with his lines and he even had a solo to sing, which he sang to perfection! All of the kids did a great job and we were all really impressed by their acting and singing abilities. I recorded most of the play, but I can't get the movies to upload at the moment, so hopefully I'll be able to put them up later. But for now I hope you enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

wendy said...

Oh stink! I'm sad I missed it. those costumes are awesome! and Gabe is the man. He runs, he acts, he builds airplanes. I pretty much can't think of anything he can't do. :)