Lund

Where we roam with the deer and the antelope.

Christmas in Oregon

Christmas in Oregon

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Stewart Falls


Dave and I decided that we'd better made the trek to Stewart Falls before we left Utah Valley. It was pretty awesome. Easy hike, lots of people, but the falls were spectacular. I've heard it said that Stewart Falls are the most scenic cascades in all of Utah.


Some scout master took this picture. It was cool to climb up close and feel the spray.


Dave got really wet. He pretty much owned that waterfall.

We kept seeing these wierd worm/caterpillar nests along the trail. Dave made me take a picture. It was gross. They were like twitching and stuff.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time!

Brita said...

This place is so beautiful! I must go there someday! I loved these pictures, especially the one of you staring off into the distance. It's pretty epic. And that twitching worm/catepillar thing is really gross. Please tell me you didn't take one home to be your pet!

Brita said...

Where is this place? I gotta go there soon while the water is high. I also love the worm nest. Nature is awesome isn't it?

Brita said...

That last comment was from me, Dad.

wendy said...

Come to Utah! We'll all go to Stewart Falls! You start the hike at the Mt. Timpanogos trail head, at Aspen Grove. It's an easy hike, the falls are awesome, and the water is extremely cold. But I don't think the water is that high during the summer. Brita- we didn't take a worm home for a pet but I wouldn't put it past Dave to do such a dastardly thing. :) YOU know what happens when we have bugs for pets!