Lund

Where we roam with the deer and the antelope.

Christmas in Oregon

Christmas in Oregon

Thursday, October 15, 2009

A very foolish thing

So a couple mornings ago Dave and I were heading out the door on our bikes for school and Dave specifically asked me, "Would you like a rubber band for your pants?" Being my stubborn self, I declined his offer, declaring I would be fine, and continued on my way. Behold the result of my foolishness. You can laugh, it's okay. I did.



Luckily, my pants didn't get caught in the chain and send me flying. Next time Dave offers, I'll take!


The culprit

3 comments:

Brita said...

oh no! what a shame. this is something that I do as well. now i know better.

Lisa Harris said...

I don't take the time to tie up my pants either. I guess I better watch it.

pokyhi said...

I haven't been on a bike for many a year....thanks for the show and tell