Lund

Where we roam with the deer and the antelope.

Christmas in Oregon

Christmas in Oregon

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Belly bulge

Just so you know- I took this picture for all you wonderful people (Mom, Grandma, Jill, Lesly... huh hmm... to name a few:)) that asked for it.


This is me! At 24 weeks- or about 5 1/2 months. It's really more of a baby bulge than a baby bump. I've been feeling her move a lot lately. Especially after I eat or when I first wake up in the morning. She's an active little bugger. Haven't decided on a name yet.... but we're thinking Waverly or Blakleigh...... or Gertrude or Helga.

5 comments:

WB Harris said...

Looking good kiddo!

Dad

Brita said...

Yay! I like Agnes or Dorcus.

Lisa Harris said...

You look so cute! How about Wendave or Davendy?

pokyhi said...

How about Susan or Sarah?

Unknown said...

Thanks for the picture!!! I think Bean after me, your favorite Aunt Jillibean.