Lund

Where we roam with the deer and the antelope.

Christmas in Oregon

Christmas in Oregon

Sunday, May 4, 2014

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Guess who and what is turning 50 this year? If you guessed Mary Poppins, you are correctomundo!
I'm sure you are dying to know just what and who is turning 50 this year. Even if you could care less, I am going to tell you anyway.
1. The dad from Back to the Future. Yes, that is true that he was younger than his son in the movie.

2. Michelle Obama. 
3. Rob Lowe (Soda Pop)
4. Lucky Charms, breakfast of champions. It's magically delicious!
5. Gilligan's Island, my favorite after school show.
6. Well Gaw-aw-awllly! It's Gomer Pile USMC. Shazam! I wish I could use that word every day. 
7. Russell Crowe
8. The mayhem guy from All State.
9. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
10. Ford Mustang
11. Sandra Bullock
12. Jonny Quest (I put this one in for Wendy and Brita)
13.Pop Tarts more excellent breakfast fare.
14. Bewitched another of my favorites.
15. The beginning of Nike. 
I would share with you so many more and I have inadvertently published this post a couple of times. Sorry about that. Anyway, it seems I am in some good company.

3 comments:

wendy said...

hahaha! awesome, Mom. Does the Mayham guy have a name? And thanks for including Johnny quest, my favorite after school show. I give you permission to use Shazam EVERY day. You already do use it quite often. :)Oh and did you also know that the world's largest cheese was manufactured in Wisconsin in 1964? I can't believe you didn't include that.

wendy said...

p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY and I hope you had pop tarts for breakfast. :)

Lisa Harris said...

Gabe was so jealous that the Ford Mustang and Nike started in 1964 that he wanted to be born that year. What?!? I did not know about the cheese. That is awesome.