Lund

Where we roam with the deer and the antelope.

Christmas in Oregon

Christmas in Oregon

Sunday, May 11, 2014

It's Mom Day!


Mom. I love this picture of you. It makes me so happy. 

And this picture, too.


And this one, our family boy band. :) 


And this is one of my all-time favs. 


I love you more and more every day. Especially those days when I want to throw Oakley out the window. I have to remind myself that you never threw me out the window, and for that I am grateful. I'm sure it was tempting. Thanks for feeding me, clothing me, teaching me, bringing me to church, and spending countless hours helping me to pursue my interests. Most of all being the BEST example. 

Happy Mother's Day Mom! 

I love you!

And p.s. this doesn't count as one of your 14 blog posts this year. :) 



No comments: