Lund

Where we roam with the deer and the antelope.

Christmas in Oregon

Christmas in Oregon

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blue and Gold Dinner







Gabe finally was presented with his Bobcat, Wolf, Bear, and several Webelos badges! Although he has been diligently working on scouts, we haven't had a very active pack. Hopefully, that is changing now. My Wolf den performed a skit called "The Bravest Scout". They had a great time.
I went to the university of scouting in Elko on Saturday and earned my Associates degree. I am now working on my Bachelors. I am really enjoying scouting.

2 comments:

Brita said...

Such cute pictures!! And Mom, I had no idea you went to the university of scouting. That is exciting!

wendy said...

Dave and I have decided that Gabe is the perfect poster child. Just look at that smile! It's flawless! The best is the basketball team picture. He's totally the heart throb of the team.

Mom- you are AWESOME! Can I go to the scouting university?