Lund

Where we roam with the deer and the antelope.

Christmas in Oregon

Christmas in Oregon

Thursday, March 19, 2009

To make Brita feel better.....


Hey guys. I'm only posting this picture because I give Brita a hard time about her goofy faces in pictures. I think I've outdone you this time! The picture is kind of blurry becuase it was taken on Dave's cell phone. We were hiking and Dave started taking pictures before I was even ready, thus the freaky facial expression. I'm practicing to do some freelancing. Anyone want a model?

3 comments:

gramp said...

Brita should feel 150 percent better! I don't know how she could out do that look, at all. With the look on your two faces (yours and Daves), Brita should feel much better for a long time to come (years!). However, I do like looking at your pictures when you have that natural, normal look instead of those grouchy, ugly looks. I prefer the HAPPY! looks! A happy look makes you look more successful and optimistic. Besides, you have many more happy things to think about than unhappy things. I don't know how or why you want to think or look like that. With all the love and good things happening in your lives, I am saddened if you guys can find anything unhappy to think about! Please think only of happy things, I prefer the happy look a lot more. You guys are too pretty and handsome to look otherwise.
Thanks for the "Harris Family News." I sure like looking at the Harris Family calendar. Every time I look at it (several times each day), I get very happy!

Lots of love, Gramp Guipre

Lisa Harris said...

I think I am the queen of goofy pictures.

Brita said...

danks wendy. i still have some pretty funny pictures of you and dave at the basketball and volleyball games. I pull them out when i'm having a bad day and they cheer me right up. :)