Lund

Where we roam with the deer and the antelope.

Christmas in Oregon

Christmas in Oregon

Friday, March 27, 2009

It's Spring!..... Not.




So, I've discovered that our dearest Mother Nature likes to play games. She'll bring you a fabulous week of spring weather, in which the birds start to chirp, the tulips start to bloom, the mountains turn green, and people begin to venture out into the backyards they forgot they had. And then..... BAM! She dumps a load of snow on you! Why???? I hope she gets her laughs out of watching us scramble to pull out our winter clothes once more, after we had snuggly, and happily, tucked them away.

You have to admit though, she sure knows how to make things beautiful. I snapped these pictures from around campus this week.






If you look closely at this one, you can barely make out the Y. Can't see it? Follow the middle wire, it goes straight through the middle of the Y.

4 comments:

Lisa Harris said...

brrrrr! I feel cold. I went to a luau last night for relief society. The bishopric gave some great entertainment. More to follow.....

Lisa Harris said...

Can you guys see that face on the mountain in your first picture?

Brita said...

i see it!!! how funny!

Unknown said...

That looks cold. This past week, I went through snow on my trip to Albany, Oregon. Albany has daffodils out already! I was a little jealous.