Lund

Where we roam with the deer and the antelope.

Christmas in Oregon

Christmas in Oregon

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Christmas 2013 Mashup! (Part uno)

Aye Aye Aye! Technology! Love it or hate it! I'm doing my best to stay positive while I try to get my blog to work. Looks like I am going to have to split this post into two, so be patient. Okay, so we had a super dee duper Christmas in Virginia with our cute little Shaha family. What follows is a picture montage of our experience. So here we go. Happy New Year Oakley having fun with her Dad at Fredericksburg, Va. (Civil War battle field)
I may or may not eat my crust.

We got to speak with our missionaries on Christmas!

Oakley's favorite view on her Grandpa's shoulders.


Best buds looking out the window of Chatham. (Also served as a Civil War Hospital)

Our celebrity, Uncle Don as Claudius.

Touring D.C. is serious business.

Timmmmberrrrrrr! I'm out of here!



With our friends, the Ereksons at Fredericksburg.

I've got my eye on you, Abe Lincoln.



Uncle Gabe 
Won't lose this guy.

Here we are at George Mason's house, Gunston Hall.

I love this picture Bill took of us at the Vietnam Memorial.

Who knew?

The Holocaust Museum
 More to come!














1 comment:

wendy said...

Nice, Mom! I think one of your new year's resolutions should be to blog once a week... or something. Because your posts are awesome. That picture of you, me and the kids in DC looks like the paparazzi was stalking us like we are celebrities or something. Is Gabe wearing the same hoodie in every single picture??